Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Authenticity ... and what it means to me

I've been thinking a lot about this ... the concept of authenticity.



It seems pretty easy to understand, but really if you take a long hard look at the people around you, are they authentic?  I hope that your answer is resounding "YES", because that means that you are finding others who are similar to you and those who nourish you each & every day.

I've always been a person who tells it like it is, which hasn't always make me popular, but I'm always just going to be me. This exact thing which has been my guiding force for many years:  being who you are -  it's what has shaped me and has kept me on track. 

I AM a daughter, a sister, aunt, wife, friend, mom (to Buddha, our puggle), entrepreneur, Professional Organizer, Chief Simplicity Officer, foodie & beach lover.  Some days I wear all of those hats, and that is a simply great thing. I truly believe that all the people who we have met along the way shape and influence us, and I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people who have touched my life.

I am grateful that you are here with me, sharing my journey and giving me strength to keep moving forward.

If you feel inspired to do so, please share a little something about yourself in the comments below. Tell us all about who YOU are and what is unique about your life.  Until next time, sending much love & light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment