Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My thoughts on BEing different

When I was younger, I thought that being different wasn't really a good thing.  When we're growing up, it seems like the least popular thing to be is someone who stands out from the rest by being their own authentic self.  But, as I've gotten older I've come to realize that some of the best people that I've met along the way have also been unique. I've worked hard and tried to find a group of people who just get me for all that I am.  They don't judge me, they just support my journey and lift me when I need it the most. It means so much to me to know that I have a "tribe" of like minded people who are always there for me no matter what.



I want to take some time to thank you for coming along with me on this ride - sometimes it seems like a roller coaster and sometimes it can move along at a much slower pace.   When it comes right down to it, I guess that I really wouldn't have it any other way. 

Sending lots of positive vibes to you - today & always.

No comments:

Post a Comment